MG Superchargers in Australia....

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Superchargers in Australia....
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 20:52:09 -0600 (MDT)
I saw the posting a bit back that mentioned the availability of
superchargers from Australia.  I was as interested as everyone else so
I went and looked at it and emailed the owner with my questions.  Here
are the results:

Here it is:

Andrew,

> I am looking for Product Sheets, Pricing $US, Performance Data,
> shipping, etc on your MGB Supercharger...  Also an idea of what else

Do you have a postal address I can send the info to? Pricing for a std
MGB
kit is $5950.00 AUD which is approximately $3800 USD at todays exchange
rate.

> should be replaced on a '70 US B to make it happen.  Does the kit
> include everything needed to get the engine done?

Yes it does, if the motor is in good health, nothing else has to be
done to
the car to get the kit installed and running. There are options however
that
contribute to the performance. We recommend our custom Bosch
distributor
designed for the SC, a free flow header and muffler. We also provide a
special cam designed for the SC system. All contribute to increase the
power
of the system, however none of these options are required.The kit
contains
everything you need to fit it to a std MGB. The kit works better on a
LC
motor as Superchargers are designed for lower compression ie 8:1, but
the
kit will work on HC motors also. Depending on your local gas, we offer
different pulleys to vary the boost of the system to overcome the
compression issue. Obviously the better the gas, the more boost you can
run,
the higher the performance!

> I also run an MG Parts Page and am planning on adding your
> company/website as a vender of performance parts.  The website is at:
> http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html

Well thank you very much for that! I guess if you could just mention we
produce Supercharger kits and also Race and Street performance products
for
BMC cars. That would be great thanks! :)

Best,
Hans Pedersen
High Performance Products
Victoria, Australia