MGB Parts FS on Excite (CA)

To: "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Parts FS on Excite (CA)
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:42:44 -0400
Found the following on Excite classifieds.  No interest, financial or
otherwise.  I do NOT know the seller,  so don't email me.

Ad Link:

http://209.185.131.251/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2e
classifieds2000%2ecom%2fcgi%2dcls%2fSearch%2eexe%3f2285250%2b24%2dJUL%2d99

MGB   Many Parts, $5/OBO , Used

Description   complete engine, head, crank, blocks, internal parts, complete
tran, laygear, other gears too, early wire wheel conversion, core radiator,
starter, seat foam(bottom, one pair), metal dash, gauges, complete 3.9
rearend, good clutch, head and tail lights, rods, lifters, good water pump
NEW Rack boot, New seat bottom foam, New racing windscreen, NEW front right
fender for late cars, NEW Lucas amp gauge, NEW SCCA race roll bar(top will
not work), NEW door seal(high to low end). Core smog pump, Many other used
parts available. $5-185 Email: frogracing@hotmail.com

Los Angeles, California - L.A. Area 91801