Re: Rear Spring Removal

To: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Subject: Re: Rear Spring Removal
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:43:20 -0400
I ground the head off of the bolt and then using a wrench and hammer
eventually got the bolt so that it would clear one side of the bracket. By
using the spring as a lever we managed to pry the bolt and spring free.
When I go back and clean up the mess I left, I am going to coat the bolts
with anti-seeze compound so mybe the next go-round will not be so horendous.

I would like to hear of othe solutions to this problem.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559
69 MGC-GT