Re: Now that I'm driving again...

To: "MG Mail list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now that I'm driving again...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:09:42 -0700
Make sure that the rear tire pressure is at least 3psi higher than the
front tires. You might also want to check the tightness of the shackle
bolts and any other fasteners back there. It seems every time I'm under
my car something has worked its way loose.

Joe Short had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149