Re: Battery conversion

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery conversion
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:09:45 -0700
You don't actually need the bucket, unless you want it to keep your new
battery clean. The group 26 drops in very snugly as it is. Get a battery
with the built-in handle to make it easier to remove later.

You may want to consider some type of hold-down, since the stock one will
not fit. I'm just using a bungie. As I said, it fits very snugly.

RJohn50603@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149