RE: grease remover

To: Dennis Calehuff <calehuff@csrlink.net>
Subject: RE: grease remover
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:57:11 -0700
Denny:

        I found a unique solution to the heavy buildups of greasy junk.  I
use a gasket scraper to clean the big chunks off the front x-member and
lower engine.  I use a shop-vac right behind the scraper to suck the chunks
up without making a mess on the floor.

        One of those greasy chunks on the bottom of a shoe, tracked into the
house can play havoc with domestic bliss.

        Follow the scraping with Simple Green/Other HD detergent or engine
cleaner du jour.

Kelvin.