Re: Battery conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery conversion
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:05:45 EDT
In a message dated 7/26/99 6:10:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
RJohn50603@aol.com writes:

<< Well after 14 years and three sets of replacement batteries, I'm there.

 I need to replace the two 6 volt batteries on my '73 MGB with a sigle 12
volt.
 I just can't see paying $100 bucks apiece for the old style batteries.

 I guess the easiest thing to do is the plastic battery "bucket" from Moss
and
 a group 21 or 26 12 volt battery. ANy other suggestions???

 R. Johnson - Dallas >>
If metal "cage" is still intact then the new battery will go in it. I use the
plastic bucket for the side without the battery for storage of emergency
tools and oil.
robmgb
74B