Re: Should I buy this MGB? semi-long

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should I buy this MGB? semi-long
From: "steven groddy" <brgtr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:15:22 PDT
HI TOM

I MUST FIRST SAY I ENJOYED YOUR NARRATIVE ON THE LATEST "B".

IN A NUTSHELL I WOULD SAY THAT THE CAR DEFINATELY HAS POSSIBILITIES...I
WOULD GIVE THE MAN YOUR MONEY BUT ONLY SOME OF IT!

THE PAINT WORK AND INTERIOR CAN DRAIN YOUR BUDGET QUICKLY---BUT FROM WHAT
YOU ARE SAYING IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU COULD DRIVE IT AS IS FOR A WHILE.

I WOULD START AT 2800 AND MAKE 3500 THE TOP LIMIT

LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

GOOD LUCK.

STEVE