Re: Dremel Wheel-Thanks

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Dremel Wheel-Thanks
From: David Tulchinsky <tulch@ccsalpha3.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:25:37 -0400
>Once upon a time I had a diamond tipped cutting wheel and a micro table saw
>blade that fit on my Dremel tool. I have not been able to find one in
>years. Does anyone know if they are still made or if people tended to
>remove bits of flesh so the company stopped making them?
>
>Bill
>'76B
>
>At 06:02 PM 7/28/1999 +0100, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Grateful thanks to all who answered my query about Dremel Cut-Off
>>wheels.
>>
>>Dave Hill

>Dr. Bill Saidel
>Assoc. Prof.                     Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
>Department of Biology            FAX  (609) 225-6312
>Science Building                 email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
>315 Penn St.
>Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
>Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
>http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html
>

>"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
>of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
>Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"

Bill,
I have enought machine tool, small parts catalogs where
I'm sure I could find you a saw blade, however I need a few
dimensions.  That is, how big do you want the outside dimension
and how large does the hole in the middle of the saw need to be.

MSC, Travers  and the Small Parts Catalog all sell small Jewlers
circular saws.

-Dave