Re: Checking In

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Checking In
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 08:46:56 -0400
drded@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Just stopped back for a brief visit
snip

Out to Pender's Invitational Spurious Shindig (PISS)
> today. Had a blast seeing Robson, Stuart, Brown and Fox from the list and a
>bunch of others.
> There were 5 V8 powered Bs, one V6 propelled
snip

Yeah It looked like a private national gathering of V8's in Ian's back
yard - i took a few pictures and will put them on a web page later this
morning and will let ya'll know the url if you are interested.

Ian's sign in sheet for the P.I.S.S. Party was a '69 B Roadster -
everyone had to sign the bonnet with a Black Marker Pen!

Spuriously ,

Rick