Re: Clutch version 2.01

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch version 2.01
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 20:40:55 -0700
Well, since you have no pedal pressure and no fluid coming out at the
bleed screw, it is apparent you are not generating any pressure at the MC
(that is, so long as you actually have fluid in the reservoir). So I am
afraid you need to replace or rebuild the MC, no two ways about it.
Sorry. But, just to check, you could undo the pipe fitting at the MC to
see if any fluid squirts out there.

BTW, why did you replace the pipe going down to the flex line? Not that
it is likely to have anything to do with this problem, just curious.

Carl French had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149