Re: Clutch version 2.01

To: <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch version 2.01
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 09:41:21 -0500
I think the problem must be the way the line goes UP at the connection to
the M/C, and then the rest of the line is down hill to the slave cylinder.
Since the clutch line is a litte fatter than a brake line, it leaves a
pocket of air up there by "turn 1" by the left fender!

Dan
73 B
 Where does the hydraulic