Re: clutch (not mine)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch (not mine)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:48:03 -0700
Odds are the MC has gone south. Leaks internally past the seal so it
generates no pressure, which is why your foot goes to the floor. From
what I've been seeing, the best practice is to do all three at once --
master, slave, and flex hose. Otherwise, you spend all the time replacing
and bleeding it and then -- whammo! -- you're fixing something else.

Carl French had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149