Re: clutch (not mine)

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch (not mine)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:31:49 +0100
'Zactly what I am about to do and for the same reason.  I would guess that
the original problem was collapsed inner of the flex, leading to a
valve-effect causing hard pressure, which has blown the seals in the M/C.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
or if that doesn't work try
http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1