MGB Ignition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Ignition
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:03:02 -0600 (MDT)
Just wanted to append my earlier post before everyone starts telling me to
look at fuel problems etc (thanks Skye but I am sure it is electrical)
When I said that my car didn't come back to life this morning what I
should have said is that it didn't come back to life in the standard 2
seconds.  I pushed the car across the street and then turned the key and
it went again.  I have felt the problem of fuel starvation and this was
not it this was an instant loss of spark. TIA.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)