Re: Signing off.. for a few days

To: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Signing off.. for a few days
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:21:45 -0600 (MDT)
At the risk of sounding cruel I suggest we use the cats to chock the
wheels while we work at such things as silicone brake fluid and engine
oil; perhaps we could even disconnect the driveshaft while we have the car
blocked up. (j/k)

BTW, why on earth would you go to the trouble of disconnecting the
driveshaft for towing.  I have never done this and have never seen any
problems because of it, or am I missing something?

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'