Re: Fuel Pump

To: "KILE, PAUL D" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:08:12 +0100
Hi Paul,

It *looks* original as it is very neat.  Everything back from the solenoid
housing is obviously part of the electronic installation.  Two small 12v and
ground tags protrude out of the end of the plastic cap from a plate that the
transistor is mounted on.  No info from PO.

Glad to hear you are getting on well, I think mine (V8) is ready to take
over the mantle of 'rust-bucket' from yours.  Got some time off coming up
where I plan to replace the clutch hydraulics and brake M/C, the SU needles
and jets, and the RHS rear 1/4 panel.  The roadster is waitiong for its new
back axle and propshaft UJs to be fitted.  Oh, and the Navigator says the
bedroom needs decorating (looks fine to me and has done for the last 12
years).

Cheers,
PaulH.