Re: [mgs] stay rod

To: "walter menge" <walter.menge@gte.net>, "mgs (list)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [mgs] stay rod
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:22:03 -0400
For any MG that doesn't have a stay rod... check your front mounts
Some have an extra L shaped plate in the stack that stops the motor from moving
too
far farward. At least both of my 73 GT's do.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
GT6 MKIII - in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com