Re: Success! I found the air!

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Success! I found the air!
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:30:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/99 11:44:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< Never underestimate the worth of a knowledgeable helper for bleeding the
 brakes.
 I took Punkin to the Auto Craft Shop to change the oil and have another go
 at bleeding with one of the mechanics there.
 It's fixed! Hooray! Pedal pumping is not rocket science, but I guess one
 needs to have someone who understands the process. (I'll have to train my SO
 better. hehe)
 Dan
 73 B >>
Last time my SO helped was with her van after I had replaced calipers. I
couldn't get any fluid through line. After 1/2 hour I disconnected caliper
and had her watch line as I reached in and pumped pedal. She screamed as
fluid sprayed all over the floor. I then asked her what she had been pumping
to which she responded "the gas". sometimes no help is better than some.
robmgb
74B