RE: Success! I found the air!

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>, <RobMGB@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Success! I found the air!
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:12:31 -0400
Buy a Mighty Vac, you don't need a helper, and it will definitely save your
relationship with your SO.  They have different models I paid about 20 bucks
for mine, does breaks and clutch in no time flat!!  Just remember to keep
fluid in the reservoir!!

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm