MGB shocks

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB shocks
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:46:13 -0400
I now have about 1000 miles on my newly rebuilt front shocks from World
Wide Auto Parts of Madison, WI.& am very happy. I e-mailed back & forth
with Peter & learned more about shock construction & rebuilding
techniques than from anything I had ever read. Their rebuilding process
is considerably more involved than any other I am aware of, including a
stainless sleeve to make a better seal than the original, often pitted
shaft. It just seems like a first class approach.

Price was very good, service exactly as promised. Shocks looked good
when they arrived, and give an excellent ride. Web page follows. Serious
financial interest, as I was able to save some money, & Peter may save
you some too.

http://www.mailbag.com/users/nosimport/

Jim Stuart
mgbv8.com