MG List Member Pictures

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG List Member Pictures
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:20:49 -0700
>From my trip across the country, I've had the fun of meeting several
listers so I've put those pictures up on my site.  There are a few
missing, and I hope to add those and any from the Twist Summer Party
later this weekend.

http://www.onthegojo.com/page5.html

As for the trip update - well, the car is in St. John, New Brunswick,
Canada while I am here at the Twist Summer Party.  I rid myself of the
valves vs carb problem by replacing them both and now I have an added
bonus of getting to have the engine itself rebuilt.  Always something...

So far the best fun has been in Westminster, MA at the BMCNE Show, the
best camping in Banff, Alberta, the best touring in Washington, DC with
the top down at night (of course!) and the best music was at the Jazz
Festival in Newport, Rhode Island this past weekend.  Despite the
difficulties of the MG, I've still managed to see a lot, meet a lot of
wonderful people and find even more places that I must go next year.  I
am also excited about making it back home just in time for the Palo Alto
show in mid-September!

Joanna
79 MGB LE   HOBECAR (as in Hobby Car)