1974 MGB-GT For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1974 MGB-GT For Sale
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:59:24 -0400
The time has come. I have gotten a little "over-the-top" with MG
acquisitions and I have to clear out some. I have a 1974 MGB-GT for sale
that I have had for about 4 years, and three of those it was my "daily
driver" (about 4 days a week).

This is a really nice car, it has been ultra reliable for me (no tow
trucks, no standing by the side of the road). I don't know why it
shouldn't continue to be either. I have all the particulars on a web
site:

http://members.aol.com/mgcats

Please take a look, and even if you aren't in the market, maybe you know
someone who would love to have and take care of this car. It really
doesn't need a thing.

Thanks,

Dave Tietz