Re: 1974 MGB-GT For Sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1974 MGB-GT For Sale
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:40:40 -0700
A little hint to everyone offering items for sale: make sure you include
your city and state (or country, province, county, etc.) of residence in
the message. For many large items such as cars, engines, etc., most of us
are limited to buying locally or regionally. This will save the seller
fielding irrelevant inquiries, and the rest of us from getting excited
over nothing. Unfortunately, email addresses do not generally include
much geographical information.

Dave Tietz had this to say:

--

Max Heim