Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?

To: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@vbe.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thoughts on a American Limited Edition?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:45:57 -0400 (EDT)
Book value is but one factor with these things.  As you said, it's all "how
bad you want it".  I'm probably going to keep looking.  Black is better
than none, but I'd be really frustrated to get the Black LE only to find
the one I really wanted the next week.  If I find a nice green one in good
condition, the book value is probably just a starting point.

Thanks for all comments, not to mention pointers to sites.  Someone pointed
me to www.britbits.com, which is based in N.H. (where I am).

- Tab