Re: U-Joints Question

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: U-Joints Question
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:54:13 -0600 (MDT)
I lost mine at 70mph on the highway with no warning, but on my '71 there
is a driveshaft loop type thing, between the battery boxes that won't
allow the shaft to hit the ground regardless of which end breaks.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'