Re: What does this switch do on my trans?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What does this switch do on my trans?
From: "Jason" <new_racing_green@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 14:17:12 -0700
I also have two switches on my non-od 79 tranny (could be an earlier
tranny.) One is for the backup lights, and the other is non connected. I've
always assumed that the disconnected one was for the transmission controlled
spark advance (TCSA???) I have a Mallory dizzy, so I wouldn't need it
anyway.

Can anyone correct me on this?

Jason