Re: color of smog components

To: "artworks@bigfoot.com (Paul Nelson)" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>,
Subject: Re: color of smog components
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:53:15 -0700
Paul...........

I believe your statement would be correct only if you were referring to a
car built prior to October 1967 that was registered (or titled) as a 1968.

All "real" 68s - starting with engines numbered 18GF - are quite a bit
different from 67s. The dash was different, they had 4-synchro boxes, the
engines were fitted with air injection, just to highlight a few differences.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center