Re: 2, 4, 6, 8: Improve your MG and Insulate!

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2, 4, 6, 8: Improve your MG and Insulate!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:53:04 -0400
...did the same thing...
ha ha ... my '73BGT has the original rubber mats still
snapped down in place... then a layer of indoor/outdoor
short tight loop foam backed berber carpet cut like floor mats
than plush MG carpet, then rubber logo floor mats
...you can't hear the engine at ANY speed. And this is without
all the wind noise of the convertibles.

  ..... but I do hear the nasty rear end howl under power at 70+.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com