Re: 2, 4, 6, 8: Improve your MG and Insulate!

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: 2, 4, 6, 8: Improve your MG and Insulate!
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:50:27 -0500
My next post was going to be how I threw away those cork valve cover
gaskets and started using RTV Blue to make my own gasket.  I always used
the stuff to 'glue' the gasket in place, but when you use it by itself,
it works very well.

And there's no oil running down the side of my engine anymore, either!

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes fortuna iuvat