Re: future of the sport

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: future of the sport
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:10:44 -0400
>From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
>Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:00:24 EDT

>If the youngsters today (i may still be one of them at 28) dont have
>the drive to pay the insurance,  the will to learn, or the courage to
>commit to it, than they shouldnt get or be given an LBC.

I agree, my brother drove the '80 B that I now have for four years
before I recieved it. He didn't pay for insurance on it, and would
simply park it if it needed any work (checking the carb was too much
work for him!).  The task of keeping it up usualy fell upon me, as I
could not bear to see the car sitting in the garage.  This work paid
off, as I am now the owner of it for the cost of a new radiator and
hoses.

Erich   -youngster at 25

  '80 MGB (BRG)
  '69 Norton Commando 'S' (yellow, needs original 'fireflake' red)
  '67 Galaxie 500 2dr "Pale Horse" (light yellow) in need of motor
  '96 Jeep Cheroke Sport w/ 74,000 miles going