Re: Couple of questions.. Long.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Couple of questions.. Long.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:41:28 -0700
Well, if the choke knob is the same as the B or the Midget, it's a
friction/twist jobber that only lasts so long until it develops permanent
slip-itis. Then you just have to spring for a new one, and try not to
reef so hard on it this time...  ; )

(I'm glad the Colortune worked for you. My friend has one, I guess I
should try it.)

Neil Cotty had this to say:

[snip]

--