Re: Couple of questions.. Long.

To: "artworks@bigfoot.com (Paul Nelson)" <ya632@victoria.tc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Couple of questions.. Long.
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:04:48 -0400
...also a slight bend in the shaft (carefully!) will hold the knob out
by twisting you put the bend in just the right spot and it will
stay where you put it. Mine has held up like that for 6 years now.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com