MGB and bikes for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB and bikes for sale
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:49:54 -0700
I just got an email from a friend who is selling some cool
toys.  He lives in Cupertino (San Jose area.

----- Forwarded message from Michael E Halbrook <mike1349@juno.com> -----

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:42:53 -0700
Subject: Adds for  my Motorcycles
From: Michael  E Halbrook <mike1349@juno.com>

Well,
The time has come for me to generate some income before my job completely
disappears, if you know of any interested  parties please pass this on.

Best Regards,

Mike Halbrook
From:
Michael E. Halbrook
10440 Castine Ave.
Cupertino, CA 95014

408 253-7528 hm

This page has several of my "weekend ride" reports about the Vincent, as
appeared in the clatter, it might be nice to refer to someone to show I
actually ride the bike.

http://www.duke.edu/~smb6/author3.html      My Vincent Weekends

1952 Vincent Touring  Rapide
Certificate of authenticity ,
The Vincent has 9,900 miles since professional engine rebuild, upgraded
Black Lightening brakes, Black Shadow Speedometer.
Asking $23,000.00

Yamaha 1975 RD200 electric start,  1250 original miles, new tires,
Excellent condition
$1,000.00

MGB 1970, new battery, carpet kit and additional windshield included but
not installed,
$1,000.00 or best offer.

Michael E. Halbrook
10440 Castine Ave.
Cupertino, CA 95014
408 253 7528

mike1349@juno.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.