MGF in US?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGF in US?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:44:36 -0600 (MDT)
I read last night in European Car that BMW is planning on a return to the
US market for the MGF and a new Healey in 2003.  Anyone have any more info
on this?  or any details on the cars?  I realize its a long way away but,
I am already pinching my pennies to buy the MG.  I was only a few months
old when the B was discontinued so I have never actually seen, let alone
driven a new MG.  Needless to say I am just a BIT excited

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'