Re: tach question, plus more

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: tach question, plus more
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:40:26 -0600 (MDT)
Points, cap, rotor, spark plug or two, fuses, spare wire and
connectors, jumper cables, and most importantly two beach towels for
everytime I leave the top down and it starts to rain. So far nothing
that I carry a fix for has ever broken, but I haven't gotten it to stop
raining

James Nazarian
'71 B with perpetually wet carpet