Re: Seat Kits

To: davohnoo@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Seat Kits
From: Michael J Robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:43:18 -0400

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:03:06 -0700 "David Moore"
<davohnoo@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> Does anyone have any experience installing the leather aftermarker
> Moss
> leather seat kits for later MGB's?
> The back stffener is supplied flat and I am kind of afraid of it.
>
> If I don't get something done soon I will miss the ABFM this weekend
> in
> Portland Oregon.
>
> Thanks,
>
> DCM
> 71BGT with partially installed interior.

Dont be afraid of it - its really quite easy - the very best reference
work for doing this job is Porters book - if you dont have it get it. the
stiffeners are simple to put in compared to rebolting the seats to the
floor!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT