Shipping an MGB Hardtop

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shipping an MGB Hardtop
From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (artworks@bigfoot.com) (Paul Nelson)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 09:05:19 -0700
Thanks for all the help, everyone, and I was going to count motor freight
as the cheaapest way, until the high bidder pointed out USPS to me at half
the price, apparently.  Are we misinterpreting the website info?
Paul

        I've got a SnugTop hardtop on ebay approaching the end of the
auction and I had assumed that UPS would ship it for some price, but it
seems to be too big.  Does anyone know how or who to ship a hardtop with
across the country (possibly)?
Paul Nelson

"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round,
for I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a
shadow than in the Church."           --Ferdinand Magellan