Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?

To: "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@home.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: You'alls thoughts on Audi's new TT?
From: "Gordon Bird" <gobird@cris.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:06:37 -0400
I've seen a blue quattro in a neighbors driveway with a mfg plate on it
several times this summer.  Telltale sign (other than the quattro badge) is
the dual exhausts.  Another guy down the street has had a silver one (FWD)
for several months.  Very nice rides.  I don't believe the quattro has the
tor-sen AWD though, as all other quattros have.
If I only had enough money for everything!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
86 4kcsq