Re: Hazard Switch and Turn Signal Fixed!

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hazard Switch and Turn Signal Fixed!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:39:03 -0500
Thanks all...the signals are working again. Just a little persistance with
flipping the hazard light back and forth and voila!
File this one in your memory banks folks, if you haven't already.
This will probably become more frequent as the switch is obviously cruddy.
But I don't plan on flipping that switch again if I can help it! Maybe I
should install one of those flip-covers like you see on nuclear and missile
firing triggers in the movies? hehe....(wouldn't want to post a sign that
says "don't flip this switch"...unless I can rig an ejection seat on the
passenger side)
Pro Patria Vigilans! - the motto of the US Signal Corps. ;)
Dan
73 B - signalling again