Re: TD distributor ?

To: "Steven Tritle" <stritle@epix.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD distributor ?
From: "Marty Klein" <drzzzz@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:49:35 -0500
Steve,
I believe that the distributor number is stamped into the "flat" side of the
distributor (the side with the condenser), so is probably toward the block
where you can't see it.  You might try a mirror...

Marty
50 MGTD - 1/4 daily driver
53 MGTD - undergoing complete restore
67 Austin Mini - 1/4 daily driver
77 Spitfire - 1/4 daily driver
92 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - 1/4 daily driver

drzzzz@compuserve.com