Re: Hard Labor

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard Labor
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:19:28 -0400
Eric Erickson wrote:

> Gee you guys take your holidays seriously, don't you!?

> PS I expect to read lots of Labor Day driving stories, OK!

What I did over my extended vacation... (no MG content, but TR content)

Friday, I bought a spare TR6 engine from Robert Gannon; he dropped it off at
my home Saturday morning at 10am.  I hope the machine shop isn't busy over
Fall Break, assembly should take place then Thanksgiving break...  the TR6
is now at a friend's shop getting some work finished that I wasn't able to
complete before leaving for school.

Campus is dead; everyone went away except for me.  So I've done about 30
hours of Internet surfing, and probably another 30 hours of watching vintage
and recent racing footage (Rally, F1, etc).  I ate cold pizza for the first
time in my life, cooked some pop tarts on my iron, and I probably consumed
near fatal quantities of Mountian Dew.

However, Watkin's Glen is next weekend!  I will start walking on Thursday
night if I don't have a ride...

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
1974 Triumph TR6 the MGC Ass Kicker