the frog

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: the frog
From: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 21:14:15 -0400
Two elderly gentlemen, Frank and Earl were out for a leisurely stroll in
the woods. They were reminiscing about the amorous conquests of their
youth. Out of the corner of his eye Earl caught a glimpse a frog quietly
croaking next to a puddle beside the trail. Earl reached down and picked up
the little frog in the palm of his hand. Frank and Earl were then startled
to hear the frog proclaim "So you are the one!" Frank looked at Earl and
Earl looked at Frank. They looked at the frog. The frog went on to explain,
"I have not always been a frog, once I was a, beautiful, voluptuous, young
woman. But a jealous dastardly witch cast an evil spell on me turning me
into a frog. It seems that you are the one who has been chosen to undo this
mischief. If you would but kiss me, I would again be restored to my youth
and beauty. I will forever be grateful and do your bidding for the rest of
my life". Frank looked at Earl and Earl looked at Frank. They looked at the
frog. Earl then calmly put the little frog in his shirt pocket and gently
buttoned it. Frank in disbelief exclaimed "Earl! Here's your chance! A
beautiful, voluptuous, young woman can be yours! Whatever you want for all
the rest of your life! All you have to do is kiss it!" Earl turn to Frank
and says, "At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog"

Tom
ICQ 21478018