Re: Which Grille?

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Which Grille?
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:48:53 +0100
Hello again,

Thanks to all who wrote re this query. Rex is missing his commission
plate and his registration document document has not yet arived. All I
have, therefore, is his engine number-18V 5825 114451.

So, I'll have to wait to find out whether Rex is post Aug '72. I hope
this is the case because I, too, like the honeycomb grille-and I already
have the surround.

Thanks again,

Dave Hill, UK.