My Carbs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Carbs
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:41:54 +1000
Hi all,

Well I just got my H4 Carbies back from Bill at SU Midel (www.sumidel.com)
and they are an absolute work of art!! Wowee! I was telling everyone how I
rebuilt my last lot and they took me about six weeks getting them 'perfect',
well I sent these out on Monday afternoon and got them back today! I don't
even recognise them, they are absolutely concours! Everything replated, carb
bodies bead blasted, and they operate flawlessy of course. Now to try them
on the car, if only I didn't have my Radiator and Temp gauge in getting
fixed I could try them tonight! Arghh! <G> Sorry if this sounds like a plug
(no affiliation yadda yadda yadda!), but it is <G>, this is beautiful work,
and I can't recommend anyone more highly. Go take a look at their website.
Bill also sells *new* original SU factory stock (not Burlen remakes) as he
bought it all when the factory closed. I'm going to take some pics of these
and post them on my website!

Cheers,
Neil.