Driver's side motor mount

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Driver's side motor mount
From: mmgro@renc.igs.net
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:06:05 -0700
Hi again,
I'm about to put the motor back in my 78 and am using the round
v8 mounts. Is there an easy way to get the mount back on without
removing the steering column? One thing I tried was to use hot
melt glue to hold the washer in place and glued the nut to a wrench
and got it assembled but I can't fit in the lock washer.
Arrgggggg.What were they drinking when they designed this
particular area? Could I just use Loctite on the threads and forget
the lockwasher? Thanks,

Marc Hamel
78 NB (waiting for my neighbour to make up the brackets for the
CB conversion) (any plans for these around?)