78 Roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 78 Roadster for sale
From: Robert Torrens <rtorrens@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 22:02:08 -0700
I have a 1978 MGB roadster, Brooklands Green, for sale. The car has
129,000 miles, has a new softtop,  a SnugTop fibreglass top, car cover,
tonneau (full and partial). The car is in very sound condition with no
visible rust. Some dings and two minor dents. Interior is original, dash
is in perfect shape. I have owned the car for the past five years as a
daily driver. The car has received regular maint. and good care. Asking
price is $3850 or best. Car is located in Washington State.