RE: Speeding Tickets(now seat belts)

To: "'Barney Gaylord'" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Speeding Tickets(now seat belts)
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:03:34 +0200
In the Netherlands the same equipment which catch you for speeding also
check whether the seatbelts are used.

It recently has been introduced.

BTW - what price is reasonable for new automatic belts for my '71 MGB GT?

Cheers,

Hans who had a teriffic weekend at the TT track at Assen where 100's of MG's
were gathered....