Re: OT: Other odd cars (was Re: MGF in America)

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Re: OT: Other odd cars (was Re: MGF in America)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:00:34
I think I like it too - that is, I don't dislike it yet.  I had the same
reaction of (1) what the hell is it, and (2) it's not very Porsche-ish (but
neither is the Prowler very Dodge-ish), but that doesn't mean I dislike it.

I've seen three so far.  Generally I'm in favor of them.  Haven't seen
anything new from Porsche in a while anyway...