Re: OT: Other odd cars (was Re: MGF in America)

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Other odd cars (was Re: MGF in America)
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:58:21 -0500
Tab Julius wrote:

> The oddest darn thing out now is that new thing from Porsche, the Boxster.
> Haven't decided if I like it or not...

Well, I'm *totally* impressed with it.

I'm just not sure yet whether it's a good or bad impression.  ;)

I have only seen one in the "metal."

I went "Wow."   "What the hell is THAT?"

Then I saw the logo on the back.

Cool, I had looked at a bunch of models of the car in England last year
and earlier this year. The real thing was *much* more impressive.

I guess what it comes down to is: I rather like the car; I ain't sure
I'm convinced that it's really a "Porsche."  I also don't know whether
that's good or bad; my opnion on Porsches is ambiguous: some I love,
some I don't.   ;)

-Rock, Minis and MGs, I love 'em all.
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com